Thursday 18 October 2012

Zbrush Day 7- Working on the Details


I also made time-lapse of the work I did on the model today.








Today I started to refine the body of the model and to try to give it the hard edge look that I wanted. I hided the arms of the model and worked on the chest only.






I also went on doing the leg of the model but I made a huge mistake of working on the left side of the leg and I didn’t know that even with symmetry turned out it wouldn't work on the other side of the model because I hided the other side because it was hard to get on the inside of the leg.



I worked on the back of the model after college, just refining the main parts and trying my best to achieve a hard edge look. It did look very pleasing but still needed a lot of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment